Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs

I have 2 android phones on 1 it works on the other it tells me the shop is closed to ios users or something. Even tho it is infact an android phone

Bug found, deleting a character (5th character slot if it matters) causes game to freeze the moment you delete it. This also causes a number of log in issues. May take up to 7 attempts to get through the loading screen. I been able to repeat this bug in every attempt I tried. (5 times so far).

Editing this post, I actually can log on at all now. I make it to the load screen, it loads to 100% then freezes up for a bit before booting me either completely out or to the dusk game page in Facebook. I am playing on a nivida gaming tablet if that is any help to you. I have not tried rebooting my tablet yet however its late and was going to sleep after reporting this, will try again tomorrow.
    Last edited by enrage; 01-11-2019 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Additional log in problems after posting.

Quote Originally Posted by enrage View Post
    Bug found, deleting a character (5th character slot if it matters) causes game to freeze the moment you delete it. This also causes a number of log in issues. May take up to 7 attempts to get through the loading screen. I been able to repeat this bug in every attempt I tried. (5 times so far).

Editing this post, I actually can log on at all now. I make it to the load screen, it loads to 100% then freezes up for a bit before booting me either completely out or to the dusk game page in Facebook. I am playing on a nivida gaming tablet if that is any help to you. I have not tried rebooting my tablet yet however its late and was going to sleep after reporting this, will try again tomorrow.
    Thanks Enrage--we'll take a look--let us know if the problem persists. It will be a couple of days before this is resolved.

Thanks Xan--we're working on a solution for iOS users.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyrus View Post
    The gem shop is broken. I'm not in town ... I shouldn't see the shop Attachment 2508 and when I'm in town the gem shop is showing empty as Darkhorde posted above.
    Thanks Darkhorde and Psyrus. Will look into it.

Odd thing happened. A char sent me a blank pm (no surprise it happens), odd pm.JPG went to reply with a 'hello' and suddenly it switched to a clan message. odd switch.JPG

I didn't send out a clan message, just exited messaging.

Quote Originally Posted by Humyn View Post
    Thanks Darkhorde and Psyrus. Will look into it.
    have not seen or heard from you since OG dusk..im sure youve been lurking in the shadows but welcome back just the same

Latest FB version 0.8.5.1 -
    Rock Beasts do not attack back when you attack them.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyrus View Post
    Odd thing happened. A char sent me a blank pm (no surprise it happens), odd pm.JPG went to reply with a 'hello' and suddenly it switched to a clan message. odd switch.JPG

I didn't send out a clan message, just exited messaging.
    Thanks Psyrus--the char was not in your clan, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by =XaN= View Post
    have not seen or heard from you since OG dusk..im sure youve been lurking in the shadows but welcome back just the same
    Thanks XaN

Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast