Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374

Thread: Bugs

I click the summon gear it said 2000 gem when i click on it i said yes an i got a message you don't have to enough gems to do that it might have done the lock instead of which was no help i couldn't get there with the time i had left an no one was really near it either I'm not worrying about the gear i lost but the death option seam to be glitched i don't have the badge am going to buy one of the packs soon just have not i noticed it shows 4000 but if o click on it it shows 2000 an was some times showing different value as i switched between screens

Don't worry about the gear an gems i can get more gear an i watched videos for the gems but plz look into the glitching of that so that works an showed consistent pricing an maybe add a way to show how many gems you have on that screen as well

Administrator
    Krill:

Yes, showing your Gems is on my list.

There was nothing in the Gem log showing you used Gems.

I'll look into the display issues.

Chaos

There is no longer a time out feature..I put my phone in my pocket and pulled it out like an hour later in the same place..luckly no mobs or pkrs walked by me in that time

Ok thank you for checking maybe i did something earlyer to spend a lot of gems don't know what but i rather have asked an been wrong than not reported it

There is still a delay in receiving items in the mail, it's inconsistent, most of the time things go immediately but other times it can take awhile. At appox. 12:20pm Rage-rakstore sent The Psylence 2 screamers, I haven't received yet and I have tried logging out and back in again. Never mind for this delay, it was sent to a deleted char .. the mail should be returned to sender in 5 days .. right?
    Last edited by Psyrus; Yesterday at 12:54 PM.

Administrator
    Psyrus:

Correct, 5 days and mail is auto returned.

Chaos

I created a small character to play around with and it died. My corpse options showed 1/2 price gem prices but once I clicked on the selected option it was full price and was charged full price.

Administrator
    Puma:

You have the half price gem badge, correct ?

I'll check the logs.

Chaos

Yes, I have the 1/2 price badge.

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374