Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152

Thread: Bugs

With the level 1 char I tested minor repair. With Psyrus I tested with repair and seemed to get 9 exp somewhere, I don't have major repair to test. Just making sure you look at all 3 repair spells.

Administrator
    Psyrus:

Might have been from a fizzle.

Chaos

There is a quite a bit of lag in the game since i logged on around 8pm. I usually blame my WiFi connection however everything seems fine on my end.

There was lag for most of us tonight, I'm on pc and don't usually have but a few 'pauses' in movement but tonight was extremely bad. I'm in California and Anz@c experienced extreme lag too and he's in Australia. Matrix didn't have an issue, but many of us had a lot of lagging issues.

Everything was good here all day also. Bit there are times connection just drops and the lag can be bad.

Administrator
    I'll check the server for issues.

Chaos

Not sure where to put this, but prior to FB beta 8.5.5 I had 3 badges badges.JPG and now I have 2 badges 1.JPG, since I don't know what each badge signifies, I don't know if I lost anything.

Administrator
    Psyrus:

I'm working on clicking them to see what they are.

No, you didn't lose anything. I'm working on the display, it will be more refined in the next version.

Chaos

Not sure if this is supposed to happen with a bound phylactery, ManBearPig was in Dark Mage mode when he died and lost his level 10 mage level back to level 9 mage, he only had option to rez as a mortal and when he did, his phylactery was gone.

When this happened to Neptoon in Alpha testing, he didn't lose any levels but did lose the phylactery and with no other option but to rez as mortal, he was no longer Dark Mage. At that time, if I remember correctly, you thought that he shouldn't have lost the phylactery. So, we are just looking for clarification on what the actual process should be if you die as a Dark Mage, whether you lose a level or not.
    Last edited by Psyrus; 01-21-2019 at 03:31 PM.

Administrator
    Psyrus:

Let me look into what happened. If memory serves, I didn't think you should lose the phylactery, but it may have happened because of the level loss and I'll need to trap that better.

Chaos

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152