Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Evolutions (Undead / Lich)

Administrator
    Psyrus:

No, I wasn't implying that you were asking for it to be easy. It was more of a general thing that many users want things to be easy.

I want honest opinions about everything, if it feels to easy or hard or should be harder etc.

Chaos

It took me days of casting spells to lich so if a few hours gets you half way, that sounds a bit light. I think I spent over 130k in mana pots casting... Obviously this was before souls. I would think monster lv would generally go by dmg by the monster and hp of the monster.

Still trying to get N3pt00n to 10 mage, (I developed my own formula from other posts), but still, there is no way an Oger Enforcer should be a higher level than a Zombie Elite.
    {Players With Honor} and {Warriors With Integrity}

Thank you for removing Ogre Enforcers from level 8 status, and thank you for adding soul devour to souls collected list. I will say that progression for now is sufficient for testing purposes. I am withholding further comment on the dark mage phase progression until The One and N3pt00n have liched.
    Last edited by Psyrus; 09-12-2018 at 01:35 AM.

During the Dark Mage stage I collected roughly 60 souls - it took me less than a week of casual playing to get to the Lich stage.
    I collected mainly elves and some bone claws.
    I think this is too easy/ quick - it should be more of a grind to get to Lich.
    I personally think it should be 200 - 250 souls that need collecting before becoming a Lich.
    Most players will likely go after those lvl 8 monsters - what you may want to consider is giving more "credit" to tougher monsters, especially monsters that have a ranged attack.

Administrator
    Matrix:

Thanks for the feedback. Without changing the structure to be too complicated, different credit for the level of the monster might be difficult.

For now, I think changing how many souls and/or the level of the monster you need to kill might be the easiest.

I'll up the number needed in the next update.

Chaos

That makes sense - I guess we will see how the larger number of souls will work....
    If you increase the level of monster needed, that will certainly make it harder.

Administrator
    I will probably do a pass over the monster levels for the next update and tweak them a bit.

If I do that, I'll likely up the monster level for soul collection to level 10.

That along with the number of souls should make it challenging to make it to Lich.

Chaos

If "mighty" creatures, such as Patchwork Beasts are only level 9, bumping required monster level up to 10 seems a little extreme.
    {Players With Honor} and {Warriors With Integrity}

Administrator
    shrk:

I would be re-leveling all monsters as well. Current monster levels were just quickly assigned and need tweaked if the level is actually used for something.

Chaos

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast