Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Evolutions (Undead / Lich)

Administrator
    A question to the players as you play WAY more than I do:

At higher levels, do Mortals and Liches rely on Mana pots to keep casting ? If so, is it vastly different for Undead ?

I'm asking based on the Mana regen rate being fairly slow.

Chaos

Yes, we use mana pots alot.

The difference for undead is that they are unable to regen any mana, so they are dependent on a town or another player to have extended hunts. My undead doesn't even have the create mana spell because the cost of making / failing is too high. If there was some mana regened, even very slowly, undead would be able to be self-sufficient.

Mortals and liches can just find a quiet spot whilst hunting to stop and make new pots and regen mana.
    Last edited by Psyrus; 12-15-2018 at 04:00 PM.

Administrator
    Maybe I'll experiment with rings, ring of mana regen, ring of HP regen etc.

There will also be new types of HP/Mana restores, probably some craftable consumables.

Chaos

Nice and yea liches and mortals are good for regen and casting. Of course the lich has the benifit of a nice boost to regen,I say liches and mortals aren't far apart based on skills,the undead though I agree and like the idea of regen rings and the like.

Yes, for hunting bigger creatures, even in groups, requies stockpiled pots. Most of us have our mortals in whatever Tor is called now, to hunt Dracs and Elders. Due to the lower strength of our Liches, they are all "topside", but still require stockpiled pots for Lessor Dragons (even using weapons while mana regenerates) A couple of us are big enough now to kill young Dragons and Great Lizards on the 'make as you go' method.
    Even though, at this point, my Lich is my biggest character, level wise, my mortal is my strongest character, due to Lich strength loss. From the growth rates I have observed, I believe it will take to about level 15-16 to balance out.
    {Players With Honor} and {Warriors With Integrity}

Not sure where to post,but an idea maybe for undead evo,keep the health and mana regen at nothing but when evo can dual wield certain weapons for dps,call it death knight. Still has undead aura that dmgs and maybe make it get even stronger

Something we never tested in alpha, if a lich goes back mortal, do they get the strength back that they lost upon liching?

Administrator
    Psyrus:

Good question, not sure what I did, I'll try to remember to look it up.

Chaos

I feel like a warrior or paladin would be a good mortal evo, if mortals are to get one in the future

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011