Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Cosmetic Issues

The Crypt Keeper attacks with skeletal claws. It appears that he is shooting arrows though.

Administrator
    Roland:

Yup, all of the attack anims will get updated.

Chaos

Can we get an easy way to differentiate between the small/ large/ golden healing pots?
    even if you put a letter like S, L, G over the potion icon or the numbers 15, 30, 100 ?
    In the heat of battle it's very easy to drink too many of the goldens....

Administrator
    New icons are in the works

Couple of bad tiles outside Nachtsburg bad tile1.JPG bad tile2.JPG

Delivered a load of gear to my alt (enrage) to start a lich build as equipped as possible and to store some extra gear to clear up bank space in my my first chars pack(rage). The char was made yesterday, but because of the glitches I delivered gear to it today. After playing with it a bit I decided I was not happy with that alt (enrage) stats. Decided to restart the char. After restarting I went to the bank to get gear out to get started again however the bank was empty. I put a full plat set including sword with elven pants, 2 sorcs cloaks, full Devine set with mace, a gpot spell scroll, twist of fate scroll and around 20k gold for future use. I understand the gear loss maybe permeant and even though that's a hefty loss which will put me quite behind in any lich research at this time. However please figure this glitch out, I don't want to repeat another loss like that one.

Administrator
    enrage:

I'll add some messaging to the delete character screens, but deleting a character, deletes everything associated with the character. Inventory, bank etc.

Chaos

I have noticed that the mana bar does not always refresh after a cast, it will however after the next action. so 1 turn lag.

Also when leveling up a sub the stats do not update for a few turns.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugby View Post
    I have noticed that the mana bar does not always refresh after a cast, it will however after the next action. so 1 turn lag.

Also when leveling up a sub the stats do not update for a few turns.
    Yes. Create Potion spells, and Repair spells do not trigger a mana bar update, but the next attack or movement updates it.
    {Players With Honor} and {Warriors With Integrity}

There are a bunch of bad tiles is the mountains west of Byren- they show as black squares in themountains.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast