Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Features

Yea that's never a good idea....to open other apps at all while farming.

I'm curious, why do we get 4 exp per fizzled mana pot but no experience for successfully making a mana pot? It was the same in Shade and I'm still questioning, lol.

Lol good question been wondering where our xp was for pots

Administrator
    Not sure why the pots are set up that way, will look into it.

Chaos

I think you could sell the spark field spell for .99 rent as a paid item and it would be a big seller... It wouldn't really give an unfair advantage at all..its only a tiny bit better than death cloud. And maybe just as a preference cuz it hits a tiny bit harder but uses a bit more mana. As it is now we would have to spend 30 dollars if we want to put TahAT spell on a second chr. And even then it's not even guarenteed you would get that spell ... While I'm posting is like to ask if it is possible for the ads to get shown when we ENTER town rather then when we leave..and when we have to keep entering town to grab more pots to drop for hunts it gets really annoying..I know the ads are probably a big part of your revenue so maybe a VIP status or BADGE could be implemented where you pay a small fee..possibly a dollar or 2 for the month to remove ads and get a cool VIP badge for the month?

I agree with Xan on the annoyance of the ads and his suggestions. Ads weren't too bad until recently. Now, the ad window usually can't be closed for 5 seconds and there are usually 2 windows to close instead of 1.

Administrator
    Xan/Roland:

I like both ideas, selling the spell and possibly a paid feature to remove Ads.

I'll dig into the possibility of both.

Chaos

Could possibly get name out there more if players recieved a small amount. Maybe 10 tokens for sharing and posting the dusk link on their facebook page.

So new mobs drop the same pattern that a one time mob skorg drops? What's the point? Why would anyone want to try and kill the new mob? You are seriously botching the loot drops. Any why make new mobs that don't drop better gear than what's already in the game? Many of us have played since shade with the idea that new stuff is coming but I am unimpressed so far... We have a few new patterns but no gear other than dragon screamers than is better than what we had before...

Quote Originally Posted by Xavierscreed View Post
    So new mobs drop the same pattern that a one time mob skorg drops? What's the point? Why would anyone want to try and kill the new mob? You are seriously botching the loot drops. Any why make new mobs that don't drop better gear than what's already in the game? Many of us have played since shade with the idea that new stuff is coming but I am unimpressed so far... We have a few new patterns but no gear other than dragon screamers than is better than what we had before...
    The high acolyte dropped the same thing as a stalker acolyte? How did you guys kill it?

Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast