Thread: text

text

I loved the text display option. Wish I had that option here. Yep yep.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by pigpen View Post
    I loved the text display option. Wish I had that option here. Yep yep.
    Nice .. in free time i like to write and read. Almost 13 hours i am busy with my works and studies. i like to read and write more. but not getting enough time for those. so i find remaining hours to my interesting works. The buy essays service had helped me a lot. When i was struggling with time shortness, i find this service. It helped me a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineBrown View Post
    Nice .. in free time i like to write and read. Almost 13 hours i am busy with my works and studies. i like to read and write more. but not getting enough time for those. so i find remaining hours to my interesting works. The buy essays service had helped me a lot. When i was struggling with time shortness, i find this service. It helped me a lot.
    If you like to read and write as much as you claim, how about capitalizing your sentences, use capital "I" instead of lower case. Work on your sentences structure as well. Also, please, sell your product somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by enrage View Post
    If you like to read and write as much as you claim, how about capitalizing your sentences, use capital "I" instead of lower case. Work on your sentences structure as well. Also, please, sell your product somewhere else.
    Agreed, Lmao!!!